Monday, January 31, 2011

32 Weeks & Loving It!

To be exact, we are 32 weeks and 3 days pregnant.  I could stay this pregnant forever, okay not really, but I am loving this part of pregnancy.  Yes, I have moments where I feel huge; those feelings mostly come when I am trying to get up from a laying position or trying to get comfortable in bed.  I feel most like a whale when trying to roll over.

We are working to get monkey's room ready and things are moving faster now that National Signing Day is almost here.  For those that don't know, National Signing Day is better than a National Holiday in the Courter home!  Fresh, VOC free paint is on the walls, that's it so far, but we're excited about how much we'll get done in the coming weeks.  We have our names picked out.....No, we're not telling.  We LOVE the names, and love that they are family names with history behind them.  We have found our daycare & our pediatrician and we really like both, which is a big relief.  To be honest, we are really enjoying this time together but always wondering what our life will be like once this tiny person arrives.  

Things I currently LOVE:
~ Feeling Baby Courter flip, kick, punch and roll
~Apple juice....I REALLY LOVE APPLE JUICE!!!!!
~Playing "what body part was that?" with Scott after the above mentioned movements
~Going back and forth on what gender we think the baby is (we are both on girl today)
~Milk, milk & more milk!!!  Not kidding I've gone through a gallon in 3 days, we should buy stock in Braum's
~Pizza
~Blackberry Cobbler with Vanilla Ice cream (cobbler is currently in the oven)

Things I currently do not love:
~Heartburn
~Not being able to get comfortable
~Random emotional outbursts (Scott is not a fan of these either, poor guy)
~End of the day cankles

We are just so thankful for this tiny human.  We know how blessed we are and we are so grateful to be given this amazing gift.  We are very much looking forward to meeting this tiny human.  We are also really looking forward to our baby shower this weekend & celebrating with friends and family.  Hope to see you there, let us know if you need directions/info!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment