Saturday, March 26, 2011

Baby Courter's Shower!!!

This is a little late.....to be honest, I thought I had already blogged about this. Whoops. On February 5th our dear friends Iashah & Deon threw a baby shower for Baby Courter and we got to celebrate with many of our friends and family. Unfortunately, a snow/ice storm hit just days before and due to road conditions some people just could not make it. While they were missed, we had a great time & hope those who made it did to.


Iashah & I, love her!

You probably know that Scott & I are pretty laid back; we like to have fun and celebrate with our friends and family but formal settings are not really our cup of tea. So, we had the shower at a local sports cafe where we could all be relaxed, watch some basketball and have great finger foods while celebrating the upcoming arrival of the little monkey. Iashah did a wonderful job and everything was perfect!



Who's bigger??

My favorite part!!!!

Presents for the Lil Monkey

Scott's parents drove all the way from the Ville' on some pretty bad roads to be able to celebrate with us and I couldn't even keep my eyes open for the picture.

The Courters & the Stevensons

1 comment: