Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Note From Ella

I would like to apologize for my Mom, she has not caught all of you up on all the cool things I've been doing.  I am quite the big girl now!  Please don't be mad at her though, she's really been busy with work, the furry kids, and taking care of everything (ME) while my Daddy is at football.  So, here are some pictures of me & some things I've been doing.

Oh and I had a lengthy talk with Mom today, so expect her to do a better job with the blog in the future.  I'm only 4 1/2 months old but I've learned.....when I talk, Mommy listens!

~ I can roll over!!!  From my back to my tummy and from my tummy to my back.
~ Mommy says I'm an inchworm. I don't know what that is, but I usually only do this when Fanny gets out of my reach and I try to get closer to her.  Mommy says it's a good thing Fanny likes to sleep on the back of the couch because that will be the only safe place when I start to crawl!
~ I haven't felt very good the last few days, first it was a cold that led to an ear infection and then my eye swelled shut when I was at Lacy's house (daycare) but I'm doing better and loving all the snuggle time with Mommy.
~ I love all things furry!  Which is good around this house!  
~ Fanny is my very best friend in the whole world and I love talking to her. I talk to her a bunch and every time she walks toward me I get really excited, smile & giggle. 
~ I am getting really good at eating rice cereal, I open my mouth really wide and am very proud of myself after I swallow each bite.
~ I am now going to bed unswaddled.  I miss my swaddle and it's hard for me to get to sleep, but Mom & Dad say I'm safer this way.
~ Now that I'm unswaddled I like to sleep on my side, that way my thumb stays securely in my mouth.
~ I go to sleep a little after 7pm and wake up at 6:45am....most nights.  Sometimes I have other ideas but Mom & Dad are pretty fond of this sleep stuff so I usually do what they say.
~ Poppa D comes over to visit when he can and I love talking to him, I am getting very good at Skyping with Grammy & PaPa Courter and am very much looking forward to their visit in October and I brighten everyone's day when I go to the nursing home and visit my Mimi Sharon.

Here are some pictures of me.  I'm really cute.  Everyone says so!

Um....who is this guy again???


Some pictures of my Bestie & I




Smiling is my favorite!



In case you didn't know, I'm 4 Months Old!!!!  Yea!!!


1 comment: