We are going to pretend that it hasn't been a year, *A YEAR* since the last post. If you know us, you know 2013 was the kind of year that you get a medal for surviving because it was a lot. Such an understatement. So, you wanna see my medal??
Best. Metal. Ever.
Something else happened during 2013, my sweet Ella turned into a little girl. She went to bed one night a baby and woke up a girl. It's insane. See, look how big she is...
What tha what???
So here's an update of our new mountain life.
Ella:
She started preschool and has been thriving there!!!
She has a big girl room that she will proudly show you if you come visit.
She loves being a big sister.
She misses our beloved Fanny and every stuffed pug on earth is now named Fanny
She LOVES preforming. Singing, dancing, acting, all of it. She will even sit us down so she has an audience.
She is the kindest little girl & quite shy in new environments.
Sadie:
She was born.
She has awful reflux.
She smiles A LOT when she's not hurting
She screams A LOT when she is hurting
She loves cuddling
Here's what's new with Scott & I:
Zeal Wellness gave me my life back
MOPS & Thursday Bible Study saved my sanity.
I am ready to adopt a dog. Well I'm ready to adopt 4, but want to stay married so I'm just adding one....for now.
I am trying to slowly but surely make our house a home but secretly wish HGTV would just show up and surprise me! (This is a hint people. Someone, anyone, get HGTV here!)
Scott is gearing up for Spring Ball and adjusting to a life surrounded by women!!!
Now that I got the first one out of the way, hopefully I can resume keeping our family & friends up to date on our crazy lives out here in the Mountain State!!


No comments:
Post a Comment